From a one-to-one meeting to a full conference, everyone is changing the way they work using Zoom. This course will provide the technical and soft skills you need to deliver an effective and engaging virtual event.
We offer one of the very few fully facilitated online courses, providing your essential guide to Zoom with tuition in all the interactive features on offer. Plus you’ll learn how to effectively host, present and participate in an online meeting to ensure you and your delegates achieve the outcomes you need. You may also be interested in our Online Meeting Netiquette course.
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements.
Delegates will learn
- How to manage meetings, including scheduling and inviting
- Effective on screen appearance and delivery
- Connecting with your participants, including waiting rooms, whiteboard, polls and chat
- Using Zoom functions such as Screen Share and Break Out Rooms
- Recording meetings
- Hints, tips and shortcuts
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- Host and participate in Zoom meetings
- Present themselves effectively on screen
- Keep participants engaged
- Manage Zoom functions smoothly and professionally
- Achieve required meeting outcomes
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Two hour group training via Zoom – maximum 8 delegates
- 1-to-1 coaching for individuals
Who is this course suitable for?
- Business owners or team managers
- Schools, local authorities and health service providers
- Sales teams presenting to clients
- Organisations providing conference or networking events
- Trainers, lecturers or online facilitators