From a one-to-one meeting to a full conference, everyone is changing the way they work using Zoom. This course will provide the technical and soft skills you need to deliver an effective and engaging virtual event.
We offer one of the very few fully facilitated online courses, providing your essential guide to Zoom with tuition in all the interactive features on offer. Plus you’ll learn how to effectively host, present and participate in an online meeting to ensure you and your delegates achieve the outcomes you need. You may also be interested in our Online Meeting Netiquette course.Contact us now
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements.
Delegates will learn
- How to manage meetings, including scheduling and inviting
- Effective on screen appearance and delivery
- Connecting with your participants, including waiting rooms, whiteboard, polls and chat
- Using Zoom functions such as Screen Share and Break Out Rooms
- Recording meetings
- Hints, tips and shortcuts
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- Host and participate in Zoom meetings
- Present themselves effectively on screen
- Keep participants engaged
- Manage Zoom functions smoothly and professionally
- Achieve required meeting outcomes
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Two hour group training via Zoom – maximum 8 delegates
- 1-to-1 coaching for individuals
Who is this course suitable for?
- Business owners or team managers
- Schools, local authorities and health service providers
- Sales teams presenting to clients
- Organisations providing conference or networking events
- Trainers, lecturers or online facilitators
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
All killer and no filler!
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.