Video Production Training
Video is a powerful online communication tool with a vast range of exciting and useful applications in internal and external relations, sales, PR and training. Uploaded to hosting channels such as YouTube, Wistia and Vimeo, video gives your messages global reach.
Well shot and effectively edited footage with top quality sound has powerful impact and reinforces the strength of your brand.
This comprehensive one-day course will show you the secrets of producing professional video which communicates effectively to your target audience.
We advise using your own video recording equipment and editing software, alternatively we have equipment that can be used; our preferred editing software is Adobe Premier Pro.
Delegates will learn
- What equipment is needed to produce professional video and how to use it
- How to plan a video shoot and storyboard
- How to set up a video shot and operate a video camera
- How to conduct an interview to capture a soundbite
- How to shoot and capture video
- How to edit raw video footage using Adobe Premier Pro
- How to upload to video hosting platforms
- How to optimise video for search engines
- How to promote video online
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- Plan, shoot and edit video to a high standard
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
I'm amazed at how Mosaic's trainers turned us from complete video production amateurs to being able to produce videos in the space of a few hours!CPotential
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 4 delegates
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 2 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
Who is this course suitable for?
- Small business owners
- Marketing practitioners and social media managers
- Customer service managers