Social media training
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram are all powerful tools which you can use to enhance your business and build brand awareness. This course gives delegates practical and strategic advice on how to use social media to engage in a two-way conversation with audiences.
Learn how to use social media for marketing and to enhance your reputation online. Understand how your competitors and others in your sector are using social media to their advantage and take away best practice tips to improve your social presence. As well as being an essential part of your marketing plan, social media activity is now a vital factor in driving traffic to your website.
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements. The training will look at best practice case studies from relevant industries and competitor companies, to outline what improvements can be made to existing channels and influence a successful social media strategy.
The course is available as face to face or online training via Zoom or Teams.
We also offer a course specifically for councils and politicians, click here for details.
Delegates will learn
- How to communicate effectively on social media
- How to use social media to market your business and support sales
- How to create a social media strategy
- Which social media channels are the most relevant to use for their business
- The dos and don’ts – social media etiquette
- Why a social media policy is important
- Legalities and rules relevant to social channels and online activity
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- Communicate effectively online
- Deal with any negative post comments or reviews
- Manage online reputation
- Monitor and evaluate social media activity
- Use social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Identify and engage with online influencers e.g. organisations, bloggers
- Create a social media strategy
- Understand how a social media strategy integrates with an overall marketing plan
- Recognise the opportunity of social media advertising
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Group training – full or half day workshop – on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 8 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Small business owners
- Marketing practitioners and social media managers
- Customer service managers
- Practitioners in schools, councils or charities
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Gemma RawlinsonRead profile
Jenny GrinterRead profile
Karen AinleyRead profile
Ruth CollinRead profile
Kevin BentleyRead profile