Smartphone & iPad Video Skills
Video on the web and social media is an increasingly essential PR tool with a wide range of applications, from staff training and customer relations to reputation and crisis management.
Mosaic’s “Five S’s to Super Smartphone Videoing Training”, led by a former BBC reporter, will show your delegates how to produce video that looks and sounds professional using just an smartphone or tablet and a few inexpensive accessories. No prior experience or knowledge is required. If you can use your phone you can produce quality video!
Research shows that video content on a website attracts a 40% higher click-through rate than plain text, and three times as many links.
With the enormous development of smartphone technology, now every organisation can access high quality video by simply using a smartphone.
Our video training will show you how to film, edit and upload great footage to bring your website or social media to life. Delegates will use their own smartphone or tablet and we’ll show you all the apps and techniques you need.
Delegates will learn
The Five S’s to Super Smartphone Videoing:
- Setting up your phone for the best results
- Scripting to focus on your message and your audience
- Shooting your footage effectively
- Software and techniques for editing
- Saving and sharing to reach your audience
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- The confidence and ability to plan, shoot and edit video using a phone or tablet and upload to the web
- An understanding of how video can be used to meet an organisation’s needs
Example of a smartphone video
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 6 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Virtual training for a full-day or two half-days – maximum 7 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
Those on a low budget, who need to travel light or who need to generate video coverage against the clock.
- Small business owners
- Marketing practitioners
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
All killer and no filler!
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.