Recruitment Media Assessments
Don’t take a chance on your new appointment being able to hold their own in front of the media.
Our “as real as it gets” Media Assessments will help you identify your candidates’ strengths, abilities and areas for development.
Our tailored assessments will form a key part of your recruitment process. We’ll help you identify your candidates’ current experience, skillset and their future needs.
The tests can be held face to face or via Zoom and we will work with your selection panel to develop suitable interview scenarios for the candidates. We’ll then feed back with video of their interview and our assessment of their performance.
- Be interviewed as though for real by a former journalist
- Be assessed for their interview and preparation skills
- Be able to discuss their understanding of your organisation’s key messages and branding
- Experience a breaking news scenario
- Provide you with a video recording of the assessment for your recruitment panel
- Present full reports for the assessment for each candidate
- Advise on development needs for candidates, where necessary
- Provide ongoing training and development
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day or half day where we assess every candidate individually across a single session
- 1-to-1 assessments to meet the availability of each candidate
- Online or face to face
Who is this course suitable for?
- Chief Executives
- Senior executive teams
- Communications teams
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
All killer and no filler!
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.