Presentation skills training is an essential part of professional development.
Good presenting isn’t all about confidence; it’s about preparation, engaging your audience and learning the skills to deliver informative presentations, whatever the material.
This course will equip you with the skills and confidence to present successfully in any situation, whether in a Board meeting, pitch to potential clients, internal meeting or giving a keynote speech at a conference. You will gain valuable insights from media and presentation professionals into audience expectations with the day focusing on the three key areas:
practice, preparation and performance.
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements and is available as face to face or online training.
Delegates will learn
The 3 Ps to a successful presentation: Practice, Preparation and Performance
Delegates will leave the training skilled in the following areas:
- A clear framework for planning, preparing and delivering a presentation
- Ability to develop engaging content
- Increased confidence and ability to delivery strong presentations
- The ability to handle questions and deal with a hostile audience
- Inspiration and motivation to present
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 4 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for – ask us for details)
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 2 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Senior Executives
- Anyone wishing to increase their confidence when presenting