Podcasting has never been more popular. It offers a simple and effective method of getting messages across to thousands of people who visit company websites or dedicated podcasting sites.
Mosaic’s ‘5 Ps to the Perfect Podcast’ training course, created and led by the UK’s first podcast trainer Karen Ainley, will show you how podcasts work, how podcasts are made and why podcasting is important.
Learn the different stages, from Planning, including equipment, content and location; through People, covering interviewers, guests and audience; Production, exploring editing and recording; Posting, including podcast hosts and uploading; and Promoting, covering directories, marketing and monetising.
Learn from two former BBC Broadcasters how to handle and conduct interviews plus write and record scripts, as well as learn what equipment and software is required for recording and uploading audio.
This course is available as face to face training or as a facilitated online course via Zoom or Teams.
Delegates will learn
- The 5 Ps to the Perfect Podcast
- How to plan content for a podcast
- How to record high quality audio
- How to package and edit to create a professional podcast
- How to post and promote a podcast online
Delegates will leave the training:
- Having created their own podcast episode
- Equipped with the skills and knowledge to create more shows and episodes
- With the ability to upload podcast episodes to the web and promote them
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
The podcast training course was a fantastic introduction to all things podcast! Not only did it introduce me to the relevant software and equipment needed to record, edit and publish a podcast, it also included vital tips on interview techniques and how to hook in the interest of your listeners. Myself and my colleagues have since launched our own podcast - Sounds of the Sanctuary - providing listeners with a tour of Redwings Horse Sanctuary and stories about our work and the rescued residents we care for.Steph Callen, Communications Manager, Redwings Horse Sanctuary
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 6 delegates
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 3 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Virtual Training as a full day or two half-day sessions – maximum 7 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
- Press/marketing teams
- Your in-house experts
- Charities and influencers
- University professionals
- Anyone wishing to record interviews for research or data purposes
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Karen AinleyRead profile
Kevin BentleyRead profile
Jenny GrinterRead profile
Ruth CollinRead profile
I thought the training overall was excellent, probably the best I've ever had for a one-day courseCentaur Media
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
All killer and no filler!