Podcasting has never been more popular. It offers a simple and effective method of getting messages across to thousands of people who visit company websites or dedicated podcasting sites.
Mosaic’s ‘5 Ps to the Perfect Podcast’ training course, created and led by the UK’s first podcast trainer Karen Ainley, teaches you how to create
Learn the different stages, from Planning, including equipment, content and location; through People, covering interviewers, guests and audience; Production, exploring editing and recording; Posting, including podcast hosts and uploading; and Promoting, covering directories, marketing and monetising.
Learn from two former BBC Broadcasters how to handle and conduct interviews plus write and record scripts, as well as learn what equipment and software is required for recording and uploading audio.
This course is available as face to face training or as a facilitated online course via Zoom or Teams.
Delegates will learn
- The 5 Ps to the Perfect Podcast
- How to plan content for a podcast
- How to record high quality audio
- How to package and edit to create a professional podcast
- How to post and promote a podcast online
Delegates will leave the training:
- Having created their own podcast episode
- Equipped with the skills and knowledge to create more shows and episodes
- With the ability to upload podcast episodes to the web and promote them
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 6 delegates
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 3 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Virtual Training as a full day or two half-day sessions – maximum 7 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
- Press/marketing teams
- Your in-house experts
- Charities and influencers
- University professionals
- Anyone wishing to record interviews for research or data purposes
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Gemma RawlinsonRead profile
Jenny GrinterRead profile
Karen AinleyRead profile
Ruth CollinRead profile
Kevin BentleyRead profile
I thought the training overall was excellent, probably the best I've ever had for a one-day courseCentaur Media