Marketing Strategy Training
Multi-skilled marketers, with knowledge and experience of both traditional and digital channels of communication, are becoming a necessity to many organisations.
Learn the skills of integrated marketing and understand the opportunities available to you in a marketing role.
Our course gives delegates the skills they need to devise an integrated marketing strategy, with their target audience in mind. Gain a thorough overview of what is involved in marketing an organisation, from planning through to implementation, using the latest tools and techniques, including digital channels.
Delegates will have the opportunity to think through some of their own ideas and have a clear picture of how these can be used to drive results and support their organisation’s business plan.
Tailored for your organisation or sector, our training is available in person or online via Zoom or Teams.
Delegates will learn
- To understand their market place
- How to plan and develop a marketing plan & strategy
- How to decide which marketing channels to use for the best results
- Digital skills – how to get the most out of your website and search engine optimisation
Delegates will leave the training with:
- A broader understanding of how the promotional machine works
- Knowledge of how different marketing techniques can be applied to different situations
- The skills needed for a multi-skilled marketing role
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
Mosaic is really useful at making you think in different ways and very good at learning about your business; identifying what you need to work on from a digital marketing perspectiveWillisPalmer
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 8 delegates
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 4 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Small business owners
- Marketing managers