Facebook Advertising Training
With more than 50 million UK users, Facebook is a great way for you to connect with your new customers, partners or to share information.
We’ll help you get to grips with Facebook Ad Manager to create exciting, strategic and effective campaigns to meet your objectives and your budget.Contact us now
Tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, our Facebook Advertising Training is designed to show you how to use Facebook ads and maximise your results.
Delivered in person or online, our course will guide you step-by-step through targeting your audience, using images and video effectively, managing your ads and working to your budget.
Delegates will leave the training with:
- A clear vision for how Facebook ads could help your organisation including organic reach, paid reach and boosting posts
- A greater understanding of the tools provided by Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Pixel
- A plan for budgeting and measuring the success of ad campaigns
- An awareness of good practice from your sector
- Skills in identifying your audience and creating ads they’ll engage with
- Knowledge of how to integrate Facebook ads into your marketing or communications plan
Our tailored course is designed to help you make Facebook advertising work for your organisation. We’ll help you identify your target audiences, their habits and their needs. You’ll learn how to use the right “voice” in your advertising and how to set up and use Facebook Ads Manager.
We’ll also show you how to create engaging content and to integrate your ads into your marketing and communications plans through both ongoing and campaign-based advertising.
Sample Programme (tailored to your needs)
- Current trends and statistics
- Organic vs pad posts
- Boosted posts
- Facebook Profile and Business Page
- Creator Studio
- Business Manager
Setting up Facebook ads
- Custom, lookalike and demographic audiences and lists
- Campaigns, including objectives, setting a budget and understanding Facebook Ad Auction
- Ad sets including Audience Placement
- Setting up ads
- The power of imagery – sector examples
- How to create ads including copywriting
- Creating smartphone video
- What measures you should use
- Segmenting your data for reporting
- Customising your Facebook reporting view
Creating recruitment ads
- Creating a jobs post and boosting
- Creating job posts using Facebook Ad Manager
- Facebook rules on advertising
Creating marketing ads
- Using Facebook to market your business
- Marketing funnel and customer journey
- Audience development including personas
- Targeting messages to your audiences
- Examples of ads from your sector
- Using Facebook organically
- Setting up a Facebook pixel
- Content calendar
- Useful links
- Facebook Audience Insights
- Events Manager
- Custom Conversions
- UTM tracking
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day group training on your premises or at our Essex venue – maximum 8 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching for individual staff or business owners – online or in person
- Virtual Training for a full day – maximum 8 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
- Small business owners or entrepreneurs
- Marketing, communications or social media teams
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Training
- LinkedIn Training
- Digital Marketing Strategy Training
- Support from Mosaic Publicity’s Digital Marketing Team
Meet our trainers
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
All killer and no filler!
Karen is a really good trainer. She really knows her stuff and is very clear and patient when delivering training.