It’s never been more important to make sure your senior team has all the skills it needs to be confident with the media and your digital world.
Tailored for your CEO, senior management, board members or specialist teams, our executive training can be delivered either one to one or in small groups, but is always designed to meet every individual’s development needs.Contact us now
Our courses are designed to help every member of your senior staff make the most of every media and PR opportunity. From interviewing skills to social media presence, media awareness to podcasting, our training is tailored to meet your precise needs.
Our courses are delivered via Zoom, Teams or face to face.
Delegates will leave the training being able to:
- Recognise the value of communications and PR for their organisation
- See improvement in their skills in areas such as social media, marketing, radio and TV interviews
- Understand their role in dealing with a crisis
- Feel more confident in dealing with the media
Media training is essential for executives, board members and senior staff. As a spokesperson for their organisation, our training will help delegates develop the skills and confidence they need to prepare for interview and deal with crisis situations.
The course features our unique ACES guide to communication – from Achieve to Style and everything in between. This covers skills in using language and techniques to make any media interview effective, including developing key messages, quotes and soundbites. Practical interviews lie at the heart of this course with plenty of constructive feedback, using scenarios that are developed exclusively for your organisation to make the training “as real as it gets”.
Sample programme (tailored to your needs)
- The role of your comms / marketing team
Understanding the opportunity
- Engaging with journalists – what they are looking for and why
- Preparing for an interview – your role as nominated spokesperson
Effective communication skills
- Mosaic’s ACES – from Achieve to Style and everything in between
- Quotes and soundbites
- Live v pre-record
- Handling difficult questions
Practical: Radio interview based on scenario
- Key message preparation and radio top tips
- Practical radio interviews with feedback
- How to deal with an issue or a crisis – with examples
- Preparing for a crisis
- Responding to the media
Practical: TV interview based on crisis scenario
- Key message preparation and TV top tips
- Practical TV interviews with feedback
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day or half day training on your premises
- Full day or half day online, using Zoom
- Online or face to face
Who is this course suitable for?
- Chief Executives
- Senior leadership teams
- Board members
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
All killer and no filler!
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
The training was extremely relevant to our organisation and not just general media training, so everything was a point we could learn from. The trainer showed a great knowledge of the media and I knew I could trust her judgement