Digital Marketing Strategy
Mosaic’s inspirational digital marketing training course has been designed to help you create and develop your organisation’s digital marketing activity.
An opportunity to review and refresh your own approach to digital marketing, whatever stage you are at.Contact us now
This course is tailored to your organisation’s requirements. Delegates will undertake practical exercises throughout the day and the course covers a wide range of disciplines, focusing predominantly on the tactics that will help you to drive business forward – including search engine marketing, content marketing and social media. Plus it will identify measures of success and resources required.
By the end of the training, delegates will have a structure for a digital marketing plan, integrating with any wider integrated marketing plan of action.
Our course is tailored to your organisation or sector and is available as online training via Zoom or Teams.
Delegates will leave the training with:
- Knowledge to create and structure a digital marketing strategy or plan
- A greater understanding of digital marketing landscape and opportunities available
- Awareness of channels and platforms to use for their business or organisation
- Knowledge of how digital marketing integrates into their overall marketing and business plan
Our course has been specially designed to help you develop your organisation’s digital marketing strategy.
Led by trainer Karen Ainley, who has an MSc in Digital Marketing, this bespoke course is tailored to your own organisation’s requirements and offers you the opportunity to review and refresh your own approach to digital marketing, whatever stage you are at.
By the end of the day, you will have a structure for your digital marketing plan, fully integrated to your other marketing activity. The course covers a wide range of disciplines, focusing predominantly on the tactics that will help you to drive your business forward – including search engine marketing, content marketing and social media. Plus it will identify measures of success and resources required.
You will receive a PDF copy of the course and will undertake exercises throughout the day. The course is designed for marketing managers or digital marketing specialists who would like an insight into the bigger picture.
Sample programme (tailored to your needs)
Introduction to strategic communications
Situation analysis – where you are now
Aims and objectives – where do you want to be
- Who are you speaking to and what are you saying (customer persona development)
- Optimising your online presence, search engine optimisation (SEO) and business listings
- Your website
- Content marketing, including blogging and videos
- Social media, including boosted posts
- Creating videos using your smartphone
- Creating a digital marketing plan
Measurement and evaluation
- What does success look like
Costs and budgeting
This training can be provided as:
- Group training – full or half day workshop – on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 8 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Business owners
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
Karen is a really good trainer. She really knows her stuff and is very clear and patient when delivering training.