Digital Marketing Strategy
Mosaic’s inspirational digital marketing training course has been designed to help you create and develop your organisation’s digital marketing activity.
An opportunity to review and refresh your own approach to digital marketing, whatever stage you are at.
This course is tailored to your organisation’s requirements. Delegates will undertake practical exercises throughout the day and the course covers a wide range of disciplines, focusing predominantly on the tactics that will help you to drive business forward – including search engine marketing, content marketing and social media. Plus it will identify measures of success and resources required.
By the end of the training, delegates will have a structure for a digital marketing plan, integrating with any wider integrated marketing plan of action.
Our course is tailored to your organisation or sector and is available as online training via Zoom or Teams.
Delegates will learn
- How to create and structure a digital marketing strategy
- How to develop a digital marketing plan
- Which digital channels to use for their business
- How digital marketing integrates into an overarching marketing and business plan
Delegates will leave the training with:
- A structure for a digital marketing strategy and plan
- A greater understanding of digital marketing landscape and opportunities available
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
Mosaic is really useful at making you think in different ways and very good at learning about your business; identifying what you need to work on from a digital marketing perspectiveWillisPalmer
This training can be provided as:
- Group training – full or half day workshop – on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 8 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Business owners
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
All killer and no filler!