Conference Hosting and Facilitating
Whether online or in person, make your conference or event work with our hosting and facilitating training.
From boosting your confidence to improving your communication, our course will give you all the skills you need to keep your audience engaged and connected.Contact us now
Our tailored programme is designed to give you and your conference team the skills they need to make your event a success.
Delegates will learn:
- How to manage audience Q&A
- Effective communication skills
- Managing your conference narrative
- On screen or stage confidence
Delegates will leave the training with the following skills:
- How to manage chat
- Making use of experience and knowledge to shape content
- Preparing themes for Q&A sessions
All our training is tailored to your needs, but this course typically includes:
- What makes a successful conference?
- Effective Communication – our exclusive ACES
- Using your own experiences
- Feeling confident
- Presentation psychology
- Confidence techniques
- Monitoring chat and managing Q&A
- Question themese
- Looking (and feeling) good in front of an audience
This training can be provided as:
- Workshop training – online for up to 15 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
- Conference hosts
- Seminar session facilitators
- Event managers
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
The trainers were upbeat and engaging. They were helpful and knowledgeable, while also making it feel like it was OK to give it a try and learn how to improve!
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
The training was extremely relevant to our organisation and not just general media training, so everything was a point we could learn from. The trainer showed a great knowledge of the media and I knew I could trust her judgement