Broadcast Skills: TV & Radio Interview Training
Our Broadcast Skills training is essential for anyone likely to be interviewed by the media. We’ll help delegates make sure they can deliver your key messages, protect your reputation and avoid the pitfalls.
Practical radio and TV interviews lie at the heart of this course and we use relevant industry scenarios to make the training ‘as real as it gets’ for delegates.
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements.
Delegates will learn
- What a journalist is looking for and what makes a good story
- How to develop key messages for media interviews
- The do’s and don’ts when delivering a media interview
- How to successfully convey key messages in an interview
- How to prepare for and deliver interviews for TV and radio
- How to handle challenging questions and the ‘bridging technique’
- How to manage the media in proactive or challenging interview situations
Delegates will leave the training skilled in the following areas:
- Effective use of air-time, identifying media opportunities
- Dealing with journalists confidently
- Identifying and sticking to key messages
- How to avoid being misquoted or taken out of context
- Confident delivery of radio and television interviews
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
I'm amazed at how Mosaic's trainers turned us from complete video production amateurs to being able to produce videos in the space of a few hours!CPotential
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 4 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for – ask us for details)
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 2 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your business premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Virtual training for a full day or half day – maximum 4 delegates
Who is this course suitable for?
- Senior managers & executives
- Press/marketing teams