Presentation Skills and Event Hosting in a Hybrid World
Presentation skills training is an essential part of professional development, especially in today’s hybrid world of face-t0-face and virtual connections.
Good presenting isn’t all about confidence; it’s about preparation, engaging your audience and learning the skills to deliver informative presentations, whatever the material and whatever the setting.
This course will equip you with the skills and confidence to present successfully in any situation, whether in a Board meeting, pitch to potential clients, internal meeting or giving a keynote speech at a conference. You will gain valuable insights from media and presentation professionals into audience expectations and the techniques you can learn to keep your audience engaged in person and online.
Each course programme is tailored completely to an organisation or individual’s requirements and is available as face to face or online training.
Delegates will learn
What makes a successful event, how to prepare your presentation and how to keep your audience engaged.
Delegates will leave the training skilled in the following areas:
- A clear framework for planning, preparing and delivering a presentation virtually or in person
- Ability to develop engaging content
- Increased confidence and ability to deliver strong presentations
- The ability to handle questions and deal with a hostile audience
- Techniques for engaging and connecting with guests or panels
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as
- Full-day group training on your premises, in hired facilities or online – maximum 6 delegates (Larger group workshops can be catered for – ask us for details)
- 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue
- Online Training for a full or two half days
Who is this course suitable for?
- Senior Executives
- Anyone wishing to increase their confidence when presenting
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.
All killer and no filler!
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.