Integrated Marketing Strategy Training
Multi-skilled marketers, with knowledge and experience of both traditional and digital channels of communication, are becoming a necessity to many organisations.
Learn the skills of integrated marketing and understand the opportunities available to you in a marketing role.Contact us now
Our course gives delegates the skills they need to devise an integrated marketing strategy, with their target audience in mind. Gain a thorough overview of what is involved in marketing an organisation, from planning through to implementation, using the latest tools and techniques, including digital channels.
Delegates will have the opportunity to think through some of their own ideas and have a clear picture of how these can be used to drive results and support their organisation’s business plan.
Tailored for your organisation or sector, our training is available live or online and supported by our marketing team.
Delegates will learn
- To understand their market place
- How to plan and develop a marketing plan & strategy
- How to decide which marketing channels to use for the best results
- Digital skills – how to get the most out of your website and search engine optimisation
Delegates will leave the training with:
- A broader understanding of how the promotional machine works
- Knowledge of how different marketing techniques can be applied to different situations
- The skills needed for a multi-skilled marketing role
View an example of one of our tailored coursesDownload
This training can be provided as:
- Full-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 8 delegates
- Half-day group training on your business premises or in hired facilities – maximum 4 delegates
- Half-day 1-to-1 coaching on your premises (within London/East Anglia) or at our Essex venue (Larger group workshops can be catered for at an extra cost per delegate)
- Online Training for a full or half day
Who is this course suitable for?
- Small business owners
- Marketing managers
You might also be interested in:
Meet our trainers
Ruth delivered a brilliant media interviewing skills workshop for young people. The training was informative, practical, and interactive – it has given young people the tools and confidence they needed to become brilliant interviewers.
Great facilitation, thorough and personable. Would thoroughly recommend this course.
Great team building exercise and very interesting, I like that we were encouraged to practice and try and produce something individual and then come together as a team to discuss.
I found this training exceptionally helpful. I have been doing social media for five years now and I still got a lot from this course. The trainer was very friendly and approachable, the course wasn't too big which meant you got to ask questions more freely which was very helpful.
All killer and no filler!
Fantastic course, very informative without being complicated. Whether you are after a refresher or completely new to smartphone filming and editing. This course is for everyone.