Mosaic delivers first-class media training courses to groups and individuals from private and public sector organisations, delivered by former BBC journalists and PR professionals. We will work with you to develop bespoke media training that is tailored to you and your organisation’s requirements.
Benefits of our media training:
- Sector-specific media training which encompasses the latest research in multi-channel marketing
- Training on your premises for your convenience or choice of hired venues
- Discounts for multiple bookings, to demonstrate how much we appreciate your loyalty
- Interactive PDF e-guides, audio and video plus top tips to enhance your learning experience
- Post course advice and support from active and highly experienced marketing experts
Media training courses
Your training experience depends on the quality of your media trainer and course. That’s why we pride ourselves as a media training company in using only the most experienced media trainers with backgrounds as professional BBC and print journalists.
Our media training tweetsTweets by @Media_Skills
Find out more
Media training blog
With social media use growing, with no sign of slowing down, it’s really important for businesses that use the likes of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to have a social media policy to protect the brand or business’s reputation.
No school wants to see any of their buildings burnt to the ground like Bishop's Stortford College in Hertfordshire back in September this year. Thankfully there was no loss of life or injury in this incident, but does your school have your crisis management plan in place should a serious issue occur?
While all schools hold their regular fire drills, as did Bishop's Stortford College not long before the incident - which enabled everyone from their boarding house to escape unharmed in the middle of the night, can you be sure you'll know how to handle the ensuring media interest?
Sign up for free tips and details of our latest courses.