Mosaic delivers first-class media training courses to groups and individuals from private and public sector organisations, delivered by former BBC journalists and PR professionals. We will work with you to develop bespoke media training that is tailored to you and your organisation’s requirements.
Benefits of our media training:
- Sector-specific media training which encompasses the latest research in multi-channel marketing
- Training on your premises for your convenience or choice of hired venues
- Discounts for multiple bookings, to demonstrate how much we appreciate your loyalty
- Interactive PDF e-guides, audio and video plus top tips to enhance your learning experience
- Post course advice and support from active and highly experienced marketing experts
Media training courses
Your training experience depends on the quality of your media trainer and course. That’s why we pride ourselves as a media training company in using only the most experienced media trainers with backgrounds as professional BBC and print journalists.
Our media training tweetsTweets by @Media_Skills
Find out more
Media training blog
Being sat in front of a TV camera for a media interview can be daunting for some, but others feel completely comfortable in the situation, for these politicians too comfortable...
Having the confidence to command a large audience or deliver a winning business pitch requires a very different set of skills to performing in front of an interrogative journalist and a live TV crew. Are you prepared?
Sign up for free tips and details of our latest courses.