Mosaic delivers first-class media training courses to groups and individuals from private and public sector organisations, delivered by former BBC journalists and PR professionals. We will work with you to develop bespoke media training that is tailored to you and your organisation’s requirements.
Benefits of our media training:
- Sector-specific media training which encompasses the latest research in multi-channel marketing
- Training on your premises for your convenience or choice of hired venues
- Discounts for multiple bookings, to demonstrate how much we appreciate your loyalty
- Interactive PDF e-guides, audio and video plus top tips to enhance your learning experience
- Post course advice and support from active and highly experienced marketing experts
Media training courses
Your training experience depends on the quality of your media trainer and course. That’s why we pride ourselves as a media training company in using only the most experienced media trainers with backgrounds as professional BBC and print journalists.
Our media training tweetsTweets by @Media_Skills
Find out more
Media training blog
No school wants to see any of their buildings burnt to the ground like Bishop's Stortford College in Hertfordshire back in September this year. Thankfully there was no loss of life or injury in this incident, but does your school have your crisis management plan in place should a serious issue occur?
While all schools hold their regular fire drills, as did Bishop's Stortford College not long before the incident - which enabled everyone from their boarding house to escape unharmed in the middle of the night, can you be sure you'll know how to handle the ensuring media interest?
Are you informed and fully confident with the various different social media discussion groups and channels? Would you know how to react and respond if something inappropriate or sinister was identified at your school ? Have you the confidence to encourage your pupils to avoid embarrassing Facebook posts or cyber bullying, which may come back to haunt them, especially in the world of work?
Sign up for free tips and details of our latest courses.